INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION ON MONAVIE? CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Custom Search

Monday, December 22, 2008

THE M.O.R.E. PROJECT

With Christmas fast approaching, I am always reminded of how much I have and how much I have been given. Then I am reminded of the fact there are so many others in world who have so very little.

This morning I was reading my emails and there was one from the MORE Project. In looking over their new and beautiful I might add, website, I came across a story of a small group that is helping the world end hunger. These are Americans from all over the country.

Tragedy struck them a few months ago and they lost a group of very hard working volunteers in a plane crash in Guatemala. They were going there to help a group in a very similar way that the MORE Project in Brazil does. Please pray for the Families of those who lost their lives that day as the Holiday's will be tough for them.

Groups like Choice Humanitarian need support on a regular basis as does our own M.O.R.E. Project.

I am constantly uncovering the deeper "why" in my heart that moves me towards my goals. This week I realized how deeply I want to start something like or a sister to our own MORE Project in Mexico. How wonderful it was to discover Choice Humanitarian and the work they are already doing in Mexico.

With the market opening for Monavie in Mexico, maybe there is a spot for those of us who can help our neighbors live a better life? How wonderful it would be to be a part of ending even a speck of poverty there. It is my deeper why.

Have a very Blessed Christmas!

0 WAS THIS HELPFUL? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.: