INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION ON MONAVIE? CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Custom Search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

SETTING GOALS

Recently as I have been reading from the suggested list from R3Global, I am finding that I am enjoying some of the "old timers". Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar to name a few.

Both teach age old fundermentals about what is being suggested in our Monavie business building tool box. Mmmmm, do you think maybe Dallin and Brig read the same materials? LOL

Yesterday during my 15 minutes of daily reading, I got on YouTube and listen to some video presentations by Zig Ziglar. He really is funny. He has a very southern drawl and a good sense of humor. I chose GOALS. I am listing the main points below and you can click on the link (Goals) and check it out too.

JUST A NOTE: Anytime you visit and read a post, please leave a comment as it helps me know what you like and need to read about!

MONAVIE FOR LIFE!!



GOALS OVERVIEW

  1. Write them down. This will help you to see them.
  2. Set a Date.
  3. Write down the steps you think you need to achieve these goals.
  4. Write down ~ What is in it for me?
  • Financial Security
  • Business Growth
5. Do it now! We all only have 24 hours in a day which means we all have
an equal chance to achieve our goals!!

The last point is so true ~ Goals keep depression away!!!

When growing our business, we will all have ups and downs. Ziglar says that on the down day, look to your goals and find one thing you can do that day. When we are focused on our goals we have no time for negative or depressive thoughts!

MONAVIE FOR LIFE!!!!!!

0 WAS THIS HELPFUL? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.: