INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION ON MONAVIE? CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Are you ready to make a profound difference in your life?

With the high cost of living and the ever changing job market across the U.S., being my own boss has great rewards. I drive my business with the passion of knowing I am helping people to have and be healthy than maybe they ever have before. I am helping those who want to be independent and self reliant.

Monavie is the most amazing product I have ever known. As a truly bad fruit eater, I have come to appreciate the value fruit gives to my body. The people in my life tell me stories one after another all the time about how their friends and family are experience profound changes in their day-to-day health, better focus and sleep, so much more energy and they love the fact that they are fighting free radicals with so much ease.

MonaVie is an exceptional health drink. Just 2 ounces twice a day of these 19 fruits from around the world in a really good tasting juice drink every day! That's it. There is no water or sugars added. No caffeine. Just juice folks.

I love the heart of the people from the top down. In order to show gratitude for this wonderful gift, they designed a company that helps people both physically and financially. They started a program called The M.O.R.E. Project to give back to the people and the community in Brazil where the Acai Berry is picked. Monavie is planting more trees that produce Acai Berries to help the Rain Forest and keep it safe from harm. They have created jobs for the locals and in the M.O.R.E. Project, children are clothed and fed, some live their now and they are schooled, adults receive skills training so that they can find work. The entire organization is funded by contribution. Monavie makes large contributions to the M.O.R.E. Project and any distributor who feels like donating does so whenever they choose.

Because of all of the above I decided to become a member of the Monavie family. I just have not ever been in the company of so many wonderful people. Not in a work environment for sure!

There is a fabulous opportunity to create a residual income and grow this business long term for anyone who is interested. We help each grow and we support each other along the way.

There are some great videos on my website that you can check out for yourself. If you have never heard of Monavie, please let me be the first to introduce you!

TO LIFE!
Rita

0 WAS THIS HELPFUL? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT.: